Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To Forever

Speaking of Tiesto, I'm pretty much in heavy like with the new "In Search of Sunrise 7" cd that came out recently. Yes, I still buy CD's...and yes, I am in love with track 5, "To Forever" by Rachael Starr.

Her soft but haunting voice resonates throughout, leaving me teary-eyed almost every time I hear it. The song also has sentimental value, but I won't go into that...

Given that I am willing to divulge my new YouTube obsession (better late than never), let me direct you to a sweet and endearing video from xxTotalxx. He (assuming) doesn't provide a code to embed, so you'll have to check it out for yourselves...

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxTotalxx

I will however, provide the lyrics, just because they make me happy:

I see you and you see me
There's only one thing this could be
I think you know just what I mean
When I'm with you I feel so free

When we meet up the whole world stops
The musics louder, temperature drops
It seems like they are all dancing to our beat
Look around I know you'll see

And I love you
And I hope you love me too
And I need you
And I hope you need me too

Babe, I just hope that you know
To never let me go
Cause when it comes to forever
We should be together

No comments: