Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Video of the Day

I was in the Gap yesterday looking for something. Not knowing what that something was, I stumbled across an unassuming black shift dress and a song that I kept hearing everywhere.

I purchased the dress, a great find, but couldn't get that damn song out of my head. It was catchy and it had me singing along almost instantly. What the hell WAS it? It had rhythm, but vocals and dancey-undertones......hmmm.

I'd heard the song enough times to know what some of the lyrics were, so I decided to do a lyric search. Low and behold: it was Chris Brown with his latest hit "Forever."

Huh. Chris Brown? Not an artist I've ever listened to before.....I was weirded out, but I didn't care. I love this song.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2IExa2A198

No comments: