Friday, August 8, 2008

House of Om at Trinity

First of all, it's 11:11...make a wish.

Second, I attended Fashion First last night - Seattle's biggest and most well-attended Fashion event - in my custom made Abi Ferrin original. For details and/or pictures, click here.

Thirdly, Sam and I got bored at FF, peaced out before the Fashion show even began, and went to grab a bite at the Eastlake Bar and Grill before she dropped me off at the House of Om Tour at Trinity. Luckily, guy-pal Bradley was able to make sh*t happen so I could get VIP. I wasn't expecting that, and therefore pleasantly surprised when I arrived.

Andy Caldwell, one of my most favorite DJ's and Producers (I purchased one of his latest tracks, "Warrior" feat. Lisa Shaw, on vinyl recently) was on stage when I arrived and I ran into Alex from Clubvibes right off the bat. It was one of those nights where you run into someone you know or an acquaintance everywhere you look. I made my way upstairs to VIP where I saw my girl Kavina, fellow PI blogger Erica Guaca, her boy DJ Miguel Alvarado, Man About Town Henry Mobley, Leo from Barolo ( I swear to god I see him everywhere), Chad from USC, about 20 others...oh...and DJ Colette.

It was a good night.

No comments: